Who will register the home loan?

South Africa's #1 independent property portal

All the banks have panels of conveyancers that they use for home loan registration and one of these will be instructed to register your home loan.

Your mortgage broker will have special rates with various attorneys on the banks' panels and it is advisable to use one of those.

Furthermore, if the transfer conveyancer is also on the bank's registration panel it will be expedient to let them do the registration as well.