If I am married in community of property does my spouse or partner have to sign the sale agreement as a seller or buyer?

Kruger Attorneys & Conveyancers Inc
Kruger Attorneys & Conveyancers Inc is a specialised conveyancing practice, providing incomparable property law services through practical wisdom and trusted advice.

Yes, both spouses or partners need to sign the sale agreement and transfer documents if married in community of property.