The Deeds Office is responsible for the registration, management, and maintenance of the property registry of South Africa.
You can get information from the deeds registry on the following:
- the registered owner of a property
- the conditions affecting such property
- interdicts and contracts in respect of the property
- purchase price of the property
- rules of a sectional title scheme
- a copy of an antenuptial contract (ANC), deeds of servitude, mortgage bonds, etc.
- a copy of a sectional title plan or the rules of a Sectional
It also keeps copies of antenuptial contracts.
Visit the Deeds Office website