What documents do I need for a new home loan application?
Documents you require for all applications
- A copy of your ID document
- A copy of the offer to purchase containing both the seller and purchaser’s details
- Proof of income. You will need to provide a salary slip (not older than two months), or a letter from your employer with a breakdown of your salary and deductions. If you are self-employed then you will need a letter from an accounting officer confirming your income, or a statement of your assets and liabilities
- Six months’ worth of bank statements
- If your earn commission or overtime, provide the latest 6 months statements. Statements should be verified and supplied by the bank - internet statements aren’t acceptable.
- Copy of your ID document.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or ANC Contract (if applicable).
- Application form and consent document.
- Copy of the Purchase Agreement.
- Proof of income: Letter of Drawings from an Accountant (for all applicants if applicable).
- Personal Assets & Liabilities Statement.
- Latest 2 years' Annual Financial Statements.
- Where Annual Financial Statements are older than 6 months to date, Current Management Accounts not older than 2 months signed by the applicant and accountant must be provided in addition to the Annual Financial Statements.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or ANC Contract.
- Copy of Registration Documents or Trust Deed.
- Application form and Consent Document
- Copy of Purchase Agreement.