4 Bedroom House in The Ridge
Absolutely Beautiful, Modern And Open Plan Home Situated On The Green Belt In The Ridge Estate.
The layout and design of this property is well planned, with an easy flow and clever usage of spaces that fit our modern way of family life.
- A large entrance hall
- Very spacious open plan living area, with space for 3 designated areas (currently TV lounge, dining area, and kids’ play area)
- Large open plan kitchen , with breakfast counter, gas hob, prep bowl, and ample cupboard space and drawers
- Separate scullery with lots of additional cupboards, space for 3 appliances, door leading to backyard, and door leading to garages
- Entertainment area with built-in braai, and bar, overlooking the solar heated pool, Jacuzzi, boma, and garden
- Double volume study with air-con and built-in cupboards
- Guest toilet
- Stairway with gorgeous feature lighting leading to 1st floor
- Main bedroom (1st floor): Very spacious, with laminate floors, air-con, walk-in closet, and spacious en-suite bathroom (double shower, large oval bath, double basins, and separate toilet). Sliding doors lead out onto a beautiful balcony you’re going to want to actually use
- Bedroom 2 (1st floor): with built-in cupboards and laminate flooring. Includes additional loose standing cupboards that can be easily removed.
- Bedroom 3 (1st floor): with built-in cupboards, laminate flooring, and blinds
- Bathroom 2 (1st floor): Shared by bedrooms 2 and 3, with bath, shower, basin, and toilet
- Pajama lounge: Beautifully spacious additional lounge, tiled, with air-con, and kitchenette.
- Guest bedroom (ground floor): tiled, with built-in cupboards, en-suite bathroom (shower, basin & toilet), and sliding door leading to a private courtyard
- Staff accommodation
- 3 garages
The Ridge is a popular, fast expanding estate situated between Curro Primary and Curro College, with 24 hour access controlled security. It currently consists of 126 lovely stands, ranging from 1000 to 2000 sqm in size, and has a tranquil, bushveld-like feel to it. The spacious stands ensure that residents have privacy in their homes and yards, and the green strip and lake adds to the general feeling of peace and quiet.
Get to know Pretoria
Situated in the Northern part of Gauteng, Pretoria offers residents a melting pot of culture, tradition, history and first world commerce.
property listed on 09 Oct 2018