This is the perfect home for the style conscious buyer looking for discerning finishes. Modern, open-plan, and perfect for entertaining, this home in The Meadows Estate will have you asking for the paperwork.
- Modern, open plan kitchen with beautiful, soft-close cupboards, shimmering white granite tops, gas stove with extractor, and spacious breakfast island.
- Adjoining scullery with double wash-up basin, space for three appliances, and a very handy built-in washing rail.
- Open plan living areas, tiled, with magnificent fireplace
- Living areas open up through stack doors, onto patio, with undercover braai area
- One bedroom with separate entrance downstairs, with built-in cupboards, toffee-coloured laminated floors, and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet.
- Upstairs you’re welcomed into a well-sized pajama lounge, tiled, with additional study nook, and linen cupboards.
- Master bedroom offers enough space, with lovely walk-through closet space, leading to the en-suite bathroom – with gorgeous bath, shower, double basin, and separate toilet.
- Two more bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in cupboards, laminated flooring, and en-suite bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower).
- Staff quarters with separate bathroom.
The Meadows Estate is walking distance from Curro Primary and High Schools in the Hazeldean area. Close by you’ll find various pre-schools, daycare centers, the Intercare suite of medical services, Hazeldean shopping center with Pick ‘n Pay, WW Food and Dischem, various upmarket restaurants, and the Virgin Active Gym.
Security in The Meadows Estate is superb, with no security breaches to note. Systems are continuously updated, with 24/7 guard and technology controlled access, patrolling guards, perimeter checks, and electric fencing.