This is one of those homes that really ticks all the boxes – spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen and living area, pool, and a fourth bedroom that could be used as staff quarters if necessary. Come home to the following features:
- Spacious entrance hall
- Large lounge/TV room, tiled
- Open plan, modern kitchen, with space for a double door fridge, breakfast counter, prep bowl, wine rack, granite tops, and an electric stove and oven.
- Scullery with pantry cupboard, broom closet, space for three appliances (including a top loader), and back door leading to private courtyard.
- Dining room doubling as an enclosed patio/braai room, with aluminum stack doors opening up to the pool and garden.
- Main bedroom: Very spacious, tiled, with walk-through closet space, leading to full en-suite bathroom.
- Main en-suite bathroom: bath, shower, double basins, and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: Spacious, tiled, with built-in cupboards, and wall panel heater.
- Bedroom 3: Spacious, tiled, with built-in cupboards, and wall panel heater.
- Bathroom 2: Shower, bath, basin, and toilet. Also features a built-in linen or storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: Comfortable size, tiled, with access from outside, and en-suite bathroom.
- Bathroom 3: En-suite to bedroom 4, with shower, basin, and toilet.
- Double garage with very neat built-in cupboards.
- Additional linen cupboard in corridor.
- Pool with safety net.
The Meadows Estate is a sought after estate in the Silver Lakes area, walking distance from Curro Primary and Curro College. Various daycares can be found in the vicinity as well. Other amenities in the area include: Virgin Active Gym, Intercare Medical Center, Woolworths Food, Pick n Pay, Dischem, Checkers, Chamberlains, Makro, and various upmarket restaurants, and well-known Take-Aways.