Small Holding in Thabazimbi
Perfect location and a mere 3km from Thabazimbi whilst also just a stone-throw away from Marakele, this bushveld gem on 9Ha literally punches above its weight by offering everything and so much more to the perceptive buyer.
Buildings consist of:
- Main house with 2-bedroom / 2-bathroom measuring 359m²
- 4 x Garages (132m²) with additional carport of 90m²
- Beautiful patio area (105m²)
- Laundry room (6m²)
- Office & stoep with private bathroom and guest toilet (96m² could easily be converted or used as a guest cottage)
- Open, steel structured storage area (170m²)
- Separate store rooms (87m² & 44m²)
- Domestic ablution facility of 5m²
- Chicken incubation room / store of 190m² and a bird aviary of 65m²
Air conditioners fitted to house and office area.
Neatness and attention to detail are keywords not to be forgotten when walking amongst the beautiful garden whilst one is constantly reminded of the practicality of this property.
The entire stand is game fenced with 2,4m electrified fencing. Equipped borehole delivering 9000L/H with an 80 000 L dam for storage.
3-Phase Eskom connection / transformer.
Owner is VAT registered.
Get to know Thabazimbi
Considered by many as the fastest growing eco-tourism spots in South Africa, Thabazimbi has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a mining town.
property listed on 07 Dec 2017