Beautiful Five Bedroom Home Ready For Your Personal Touch
This home is perfect as it is, with open plan living areas, sunny rooms, and a beautifully manicured garden with an irresistible pool.
Move in right away, or get creative and update the interior to fit your unique style. Either way, it’s a house you’ll be proud to call your own, and happy to make a home.
- Large open plan living and dining area, with fireplace and air-con, and lots of windows to let the sunlight in
- Entertainer’s patio – covered and enclosed, with large glass panels, and a top notch built-in bar, surrounded by the immaculate private garden
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast counter, granite tops, electric stove and oven, and pantry cupboard
- Large, separate scullery with space for 3 under-counter appliances
- Guest bedroom on ground floor, carpeted, with air-con, built-in cupboards, and stunning views of the garden. Also has own entrance.
- Guest bathroom, en-suite, with bath, shower, basin, and toilet
- Guest toilet on ground floor
- Main bedroom (1st floor): carpeted, with air-con, double wooden doors leading out to the balcony, a gorgeous view of the lush garden, and a walk-through closet leading to the full en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, double basins, and toilet)
- Bedroom 2 (1st floor): carpeted, with air con – no built-in cupboards, could also be used as study
- Bedroom 3 (1st floor): carpeted, with built-in cupboards
- Bedroom 4 (1st floor): carpeted, with built-in cupboards and double wooden doors leading out to the balcony
- Bathroom 3 (1st floor): Shared bathroom, with shower, basin, and toilet
- Double automated garage with door leading directly into the house
- Storage cupboard under stairs
- Linen cupboards
- Interior freshly painted, exterior painted 1 year ago
- Staff accommodation
MORE ABOUT SILVER LAKES GOLF ESTATE
Established in 1993, the Silver Lakes Golf Estate has built a reputation as one of the best, most secure golf estates in the country – as voted and published by FinWeek. Its location ensures easy access to the N4 highway, Solomon Mahlangu, and Lynnwood roads, with amenities all located conveniently close. This includes various private and public schools, shopping centers and malls, restaurants, medical facilities, gym facilities, and business parks/offices.
The upmarket golf estate itself offers a lifestyle fit for kings – a championship 18- hoe golf course designed by Peter Matkowich, a club house, Pro Shop, driving range, restaurant, tennis and squash courts, swimming pool, various play parks for the kids, hiking trails and walkways, and a wildlife/nature reserve area for residents’ enjoyment. This truly is the ultimate lifestyle!