SEEKING A MIX OF CREATIVE, FOOD, FILMING, DESIGN BUSINESS TO ADD TASTE TO THE NEW DEVELOPMENT BEING COMPLETED
FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
100 Voortrekker Road is a mixed-use renovation property offering secure work spaces to design/tech/creative sector businesses at affordable rentals. Well located in Salt River next to the MyCiTi Loco bus stop and 500m from Salt River Station with underground parking and a campus feel this precinct is an exciting new offering.
are actively renovating the property and our first renovated unit has been let (see photo of the n
Rentals are R80 m2 for spaces larger than 100m2 depending on the extent of the fitout needed by the tenant.
For larger tenants we can speak to the developer directly due to many variables to be considered.
Small units are let on a per unit price.
There are multiple spaces to available for use as a combination of office, studio and workspaces and developer/owners will prioritize giving space to creative people and businesses who will contribute to the community they hope to build.
They see the following as likely to contribute:
1. Arts, film or any form of media studio.
2. Brewers or Distillers (They have a space on the courtyard earmarked for a tenant that can provide a “taproom” – afternoon drinks offering)
4. Fashion design/workshop
5. Food, alcohol or catering
7. Tech industry
Details of the spaces
1. Office spaces ranging from small to 600m2 with a total of around 2500m2 that can be available to lease.. Rental R90/R100 m2 for spaces over 100m2 (smaller are space specific and developer will discuss larger spaces.)
2. Newly renovated with new toilets and bathrooms.
3. First spaces available from 1 June/July 2018
4. 60 basement and on grade parking bays @ R350 per bay.
5. 24hr security and access control, excellent public transport with MyCiti stops outside the premises and 500m walk to Salt River Station which connects to all Cape Town metro rail lines
6. Communal outdoor green areas will be developed in the future
For more visit us at realnetcapecommercial