Magnificent older type home with the very modern finishes, is situated in the most popular part of Blackheath.
This well designed home has an easy-living appeal, with a lovely entrance hall flowing to the reception rooms, kitchen and bedrooms.
The kitchen , with a huge pantry, scullery and laundry ( 100 m2 ) is out of this world and forms the hub of the home. All informal entertainment gets done here !
The 2 reception rooms as well as the dining room opens up onto a huge patio with a built-in braai that overlooks the lovely private garden.
The property is close to very good Private schools, Northcliff High and Primary school, and on the bus route to Linden and Randburg High schools.
It is also close to Cresta Mall, Rand Park Golf Club, Medical facilities, Beyers Naude Drive and the Freeway.
FEATURES AND ACCOMMODATION
The home offers the following:
- two Entrance halls
- over a 100 year old Origin pine , double front door
- open plan Lounge and Dining room with solid wooden floors and a huge 14 seater dining table ( fixture )
- huge Family/ TV / Entertainment room with parquet flooring
- All three these rooms opens up onto the outside patio with the braai and overlooks the lovely private, wooded garden
- Large Farmhouse Kitchen ( 100m2 ), with a SMEG stove/oven, Ceasar stone counter tops, huge breakfast and dining area, a walk-in Pantry and Laundry.
- Beautiful antique staircase takes you to the 1st floor that houses the Master bedroom with its walk-in wardrobe, a linen cupboard / store room and a very modern en-suite bathroom with double showers.
- the 1st floor also houses a Study and two other spacious Bedrooms with two Bathrooms ( 1 x en-suite ) and a linen /store room.
- Steps will take you up to the Teenager pad, that consists of a Lounge, Bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a Movie room .
- the 2nd entrance leads into a self contained, one bedroom flatlet.
- Two more bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a Study compliments this huge home inside.
- the garage , with auto doors, can park 4 cars in Tandem
- on top of the garage is a lovely self contained Granny Flat or can also be used as a Servants/ Nanny room.
- the property is fully fenced and has an Alarm system with security beams on the in and outside
THIS IS AN UNIQUE HOME AND NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO APPRECIATE ALL THE DETAIL AND HISTORY OF THE MATERIAL BEING USED.
- House size 1204 sq m
- Land Size 1984 sq m
CoJ Rates R2 302 pm
CoJ water and sanitation R 578
PIKITUP Refuse R 340
Transfer Fees +-R540 000
Bond registration fee on R5 mil = R 55 000
Bond repayments will be approximately R1032 pm for every R100 000 based on 11% interest over a 20 year term. ( prime rate now 10.25% )
e.g. a Bond of R3 500 000 will only be R1032 x 35. = R36 120 pm