Game Lodge for sale on a 586 Ha farmland just outside Nelspruit, set in the scenic mountains of Low’s Creek and just a stone through away from the Kruger National Park. This Game Lodge offers Ha of unspoiled nature where you can enjoy an original, inspiring African adventure in the heart of the Mpumalanga bush veld.
Only 40 min drive from Nelspruit, the Lodge overlooks natural bush veld and the large wooden deck are in the shade of indigenous trees and from the infinity pool you will be able to relax and unwind in the quiet nature.
This Game Farm is privately owned, and the current owner constructed immaculate developments on this farm where he did spend good money and good infrastructure.
There is a good rich Eco system where wildlife species roam free and you can take game drives in a safari vehicle and hunt a trophy animal between the clustered leafy trees, all this while time is standing still.
This is what this Game Farm offers:
The game farm spreads over 568 Ha of bush veld In the Mpumalanga area, this is a combination farm between exquisite Lodging and Hunting.
* Accommodation: Houses and storerooms
-The Lodge can accommodate up to 32 people in various individual units.
-The Cottage / Self catering house: sleep Seven people
- 2 x Queen beds/ 3 x Single beds / 2 x En-suite bathrooms / Kitchen/ Dining Area/ Guest Loo/ Air Conditioned/ Outdoor seating/
Braai Area / Swimming pool
- 6 Luxury Suites: Leopard, Lion, Zebra, Rhino, Buffalo & Elephant
The suites are located under the dappled shade of indigenous trees and surrounded by the open decks from which you can enjoy
the beautiful stars away from the city lights at night.
- All the rooms come with a Queen size bed / En-suite bathroom/ Air-con/and to eat outside.
- 3 Standard Rooms: Nyala, Kudu and Giraffe.
- The standard bedrooms are perfect for couples or small families. Each unit can accommodate 3 people and is located close to
the main lodge where the kitchen is available for self-catering.
- There is a large fully equipped central kitchen and it includes hobs, stoves, walk in cool room and ice machine. The floors are
cement screeded floors Right though from the stunning entertainment area with perfectly hand-crafted bar area to the bedrooms.
- There is full slaughtering facilities and a 6 x 3 Cold room as wel as a coldroom inside the Lodge, Workers accommodation, Main
dwelling for a stay in manager.
- Improvements are: The game farm is completely electric fenced, Braai/Boma facility, and a Fodder machine to make delicious
food for the animals that is full of nutrition.
- Water: There is a bore hole where the lodge get its water from, 2 x Dams which one of the dams is always full right throughout the
year and the other dam fills up when it rains. A 30 000 L water tank to supply lodge and a 10 000 L tank to feed water trough for
* Plus added bonus to this farm is a big Landing pad!
- Game : These are the Game on the farm:
- ADULT BULLS X 9
- COWS PREGNANT X 4
- YOUNG BULLS X 3 (10 MONTHS)
- ELAND X 25
- SABLE BULLS (TROPHY) X 3
- GIRAFFE X 2
- WATERBUCK X 30
- BLOU WILDEBEES X 200
- KUDU X 50
- IMPALA X 300
- BLESBUCK X 30
- NYALA X 25
- ZEBRA X 7
- BUSHPIG, WARTHOG, KLIPSPRINGER, GREY & RED DUIKER, BUSHBUCK, GREYBUCK
* The following Vehicles are also included into the asking price:
- 2017 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 4,2D SINGLE CAB - 30 000 KM
- 2018 NEW HOLLAND 4 X 4 TRACTOR 100 HOURS
- 1999 STRAIGHT SIX 4 L PETROL TOYOTA LAND CRUISER GAME VIEWER
- MULE SIDE BY SIDE KAWASAKI 4 X 4
- PLANTS AND MACHINERY (everything will be on the Inventory list)
* Eskom power 2 x 100 Kva , 3 Phase transformers and 2 x 25 Kva transformers.
All cables are under ground and is about 3 years old.
The Owner also has a WR Number from MPTA to keep on Buffalo and has an exemption to hunt right through out the year!
Opportunity to own your own Game Farm not to be missed!