Address: 6 Mulbarton Street
Erf No: 348
Land Size: 1474 Sqm
House Size: +/- 480 Sqm
Rates & Taxes: R 2 256.62
Price: R 2 200 000
NORTH FACING AND SUNNY, THIS INVITING FAMILY HOME WILL IMPRESS THE BUYER LOOKIG FOR ABUNDANT SPACE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE SUBURBS EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Entrance approach is lovely and neat with brick paving up to wooden front door.
* Spacious entrance hall charcoal slate tiles.
* Large study/office has a wood laminated floor
* Guest bathroom tastefully tiled to ceiling includes a full size mirror, a vanity basin with framed mirror above and WC.
* Lounge is north facing has tiled floor and features a raised fireplace, built-in cupboards and shelves.
* Tiled dining room close to kitchen and has doors leading to large covered patio overlooking swimming pool and established private garden.
* Kitchen has white tiled floor, melamine counters, double electric oven, space for microwave, long counters with loads of cupboards space, big open window providing natural light, double stainless steel sink, space for double fridge. Kitchen door with security gate leading to courtyard and washing line.
* On the other side of the courtyard is a laundry with loads of space for washing machine or top loader washing machine and tumble dryer, double stainless steel sink, single stainless steel sink, large double door broom cupboard.
* First bedroom has wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards and a view of the garden.
* Double linen cupboard.
* Second bedroom has wood laminated flooring with built-in cupboards and has a lovely north facing view of the garden.
* First bathroom is tiled to ceiling, has blinds, comprises of a basin, shower, bath and WC.
* Third bedroom has wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards
* Large Pyjama lounge with wood laminated floor, paneled pine ceiling, built-in cupboards and shelves, big windows from floor to ceiling, French door leading to the garden.
* Main bedroom has wood laminated floor, has built-in-cupboards and is north facing.
* Main bedroom en-suite bathroom is tiled to the ceiling comprises of a basin, vanity cupboards, large mirror, bidet, shower and WC and is east facing - sunshine awaits you.
Outbuildings and Garden
* Large sparkling swimming pool.
* Automated irrigation system.
* Wendy house.
* Covered patio with awnings.
* Covered carport.
* Staff accommodation with separate shower, basin and WC and store
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Security consists of electric fencing and alarm system.
The Suburb of Robindale:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robindale is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.