DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN MAROELANA, PRETORIA
GENERAL: PCP (Proof of Compliance Package) Process explanation (Set of Conditions before Promulgation):
Once the reports from all departments within the council are received and deemed to be “positive”, including any tribunal hearing report, the PCP process (2-3 months) can start:
1. Bulk Contributions become payable. As well
as any service upgrades if applicable.
2. Once paid and constructed, a certificate is
received as confirmation.
3. Proclamation notice is published in
4. Proclamation (3 weeks after notice is
5. Zoning Certificate is obtained 14 days
6. Architect submit final SDP and designs for
approval (1-3 months).
7. Construction to start.
and the feedback after the hearing was good.
council. The Council has 60 days after the
date of the Tribunal to deliver the verdict
but Covid-19 delayed this process somewhat.
months). Project summary:
2). Sectional title.