Lifestyle Farm On Offer - Endless Opportunities.
Ideal for Investors/Development opportunity. A total of 70ha of land zoned Agriculture-1.
The current owner has consent for the proposed subdivision.
1 x 30ha and 2 x 20ha, however this does not stop you from making further application for further sub-division, making this a lifestyle development of 1,8ha – 2,0ha plots in the beautiful country life style area of Kragga Kamma / Lakeside area - we will gladly assist you through the process.
Building and Improvements
- House: 312m² house built in 1981 and situated on the back 30ha. Consists of large farm style kitchen, lounge, family room, dining-room, 4 bedrooms, main en-suite, plus second bathroom and toilet, domestic quarters and bathroom, laundry.
Lovely large lapa with 2 x braai facilities under thatch with a fully enclosed swimming pool. 300 litre solar geyser 2 x garages.
Garages doors and entrance gate are remote controlled. Two car parks under Shadibay cover next to garages with a fully paved driveway / parking area.
Electric fence around the house with a monitored alarm system. Burglar bars and internal security gate.
Additional security provided by Farm Comm, along with Medical and Fire Protection services.
- Party Venue: 122m² situated west of the house. 72m² indoors and 50m² under Shadibay cover. 2 x Indoor toilet facilities. Fully enclosed play area with 2 x jungle gyms, seesaw, spring horse and bike, dolls house, trampoline, jetski, boat, jumping castle, water slide, kiddies train.
Well equipped with tables, chairs, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery (to be negotiated separately). Monthly earning potential of R20 000.00 nett profit.
- Storage Shed: 64m² east of the house, under iron roof. No water or electricity. Originally built as a sheep shed and now used to store garden and farm equipment and supplies.
- Labourer’s cottage: 37m² - west of the part venue, one bedroom, bathroom, and living-room. 100 litre solar geyser, water, and electricity.
- Cattle Spray-race: with petrol water-pump ready for use.
- Cattle Loading Ramp: ready for use.
- Cattle farming: as the entire property is currently being used for cattle farming, there are two-night camps close to the main house with good grass grazing and water troughs. All camps have cattle drinking troughs and are fully fenced to contain cattle.
- Water: well and pump please note the well that supplies the 65 000-litre reservoir is situated on the adjacent 20ha and is currently not included in the 30ha.
- Municipal water is available along with 100 000 litre underground water tank and a 65 000-litre reservoir.
- Single phase municipal electricity is already connected to the property, whilst three-phase is available nearby.
- Own septic tanks and own refuse removal.
The owner is prepared to sell the 30ha portion with the venue at R7.2 million or you can buy the 70ha farm for R13 million.
This property must be experienced as the photographs do not express the various moods and ambience of the home, venue, and the beautiful land. Minutes away from pristine beaches, excellent schools and shopping center's while being totally surrounded by nature.