RANDBURG - KENSINGTON B
Nestled in a luscious garden lies a hidden treasure.
Open-plan lounge/family room, leading to diningroom and 3 x bedrooms plus 2 x full bathrooms (main en-suite).
The kitchen is a delight for an avid cook and the luscious garden, serene pleasure with a lovely koi pond.
Plus a large office, ideal for working-from-home, small business or a 1 x bedroomed flatlet.
You'll love living in Kensington B...A quiet northern suburb that is so central it's close to everything!
Here are some of the pluses:
- New owners RENOVATE, which drives property values upwards...
- Right on the Bryanston border with easy access to the highway and the Sandton and Randburg CBDs
- Close to main travel routes but with no traffic noise and a quiet residential feel
- An active local Residents Association
- Night-time security patrols and next door to the police station
- Walking distance to public and private pre-primary, primary and high schools
- Manageable stand sizes of approx 1000m2 - ideal for a garden for the kids and pets
- Inside the highway for a shorter daily commute
- Public swimming pool and park with playground
- 2kms from the Bryanston Country Club
- A stone's throw from Sandton Clinic
- On the bus and taxi routes
- A minute or two from great local shopping centres, restaurants and gyms - Ferndale Village, Sandton View, Cramerview and Coachman's Crossing - and a short trip to Sandton City, Brightwater Commons, Cresta or Fourways Mall.
Buy in Kensington B! It's a charming area with loads of conveniences and potential...