RANDBURG - KENSINGTON B
Neat, very well secured family home, centrally situated.
Security consists of electric fencing, beams, cameras and Trellidors.
This property is priced to sell fast. Be quick, it won't be available for long!!!
You'll love living in Kensington B...A quiet northern suburb that is so central it's close to everything!
Here are some of the pluses:
- New owners RENOVATE, which drives property values upwards...
- Right on the Bryanston border with easy access to the highway and the Sandton and Randburg CBDs
- Close to main travel routes but with no traffic noise and a quiet residential feel
- An active local Residents Association
- Night-time security patrols and next door to the police station
- Walking distance to public and private pre-primary, primary and high schools
- Manageable stand sizes of approx 1000m2 - ideal for a garden for the kids and pets
- Inside the highway for a shorter daily commute
- Public swimming pool and park with playground
- 2kms from the Bryanston Country Club
- A stone's throw from Sandton Clinic
- On the bus and taxi routes
- A minute or two from great local shopping centres, restaurants and gyms - Ferndale Village, Sandton View, Cramerview and Coachman's Crossing - and a short trip to Sandton City, Brightwater Commons, Cresta or Fourways Mall.
Buy in Kensington B! It's a charming area with loads of conveniences and potential...