Brand New Upscale 2 Bedroom Townhouse For The Sophisticated Buyer
With its inviting open plan design and unique eco-friendly features, this 2 bed, 2 bath unit is a stylish and clever choice. While the brand new development's units are furnished with quality finishes throughout, this particular unit has been fitted with additional, uniquely desirable features, including the following value adds:
- A UPS inverter system, which will automatically transfer to inverter mode during power outages or load shedding, and will again provide mains power and recharge the battery when mains power returns. You won’t even know when the power goes out!
- High quality blinds, and curtain rails
- Trellidors for added security and peace of mind
- Garage skirting, and ceiling
- Wireless internet
- Additional shelving for design and storage purposes.
The mint condition unit also offers the following:
- Open plan kitchen with ample beautiful cabinets, granite tops, electric stove & oven with extractor fan, and space for two front loading appliances.
- Open plan dining/lounge area, which leads out into the intimate, beautifully sunny private garden.
- Double volume staircase leading up to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Comfortable north facing main bedroom, tiled, with built-in closets and an en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet.
- Second bedroom, tiled, with built-in closets.
- Second bathroom with bath, shower, basin, and toilet.
- Double garage connects directly with the unit, with a ‘drive through garage’ feature.
- Heat pump for a significant reduction in monthly electricity usage.
Unbeatable in value and style, and an absolute must see. Don’t delay!
More about the area:
This unit is situated in a brand new development in the fast expanding and popular Hazeldean node, close to all the amenities you could possibly need - Virgin Active Gym, Intercare Medical Center, Woolworths Food, Pick n Pay, Dischem, Checkers, Chamberlains, Makro, and various upmarket restaurants, and well-known Take-Aways.
It is walking distance from Curro Primary and Curro College, and various daycares can be found in the vicinity. Units straight from the developer sold out in only 3 months - an indication of how popular the area currently is for homeowners and property investors alike.