Address: 3 Strelitzia Street, Cresta Ext.2
Erf No: 212
Land Size: 1484 SqM
House Size: +/- 374,77 SqM
Rates & taxes: R 2 248,34
Price: R 2 250 000
NORTH FACING AND SUNNY, THIS INVITING FAMILY HOME WILL IMPRESS THE BUYER LOOKING FOR ABUNDANT SPACE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE SUBURBS EXCELLENT SCHOOLS.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Entrance hall leading to stairway and study.
* Store under stairway and door leading from garage.
* First bedroom is accessed from the study, has carpeted floor with built-in-cupboards and bathroom en suite which comprises of a shower, basin and WC
* Dining room has tiled floor, knotted pine paneled ceiling and is open-plan to kitchen.
* Formal lounge has tiled floor, knotted pine paneled ceiling with wooden sliding doors to a patio and also leads through to bar area.
* Bar area is in between lounge and family room.
* Family room has tiled floor with knotted pine paneled ceilings, face brick walls, a built in braai and doors opening to patio and garden
* Kitchen has granite counters with compact breakfast nook, electric hob & oven, plenty cupboard space, double sinks, space for dishwasher, pantry cupboard and space for double door fridge with water supply.
* Huge laundry room has lots of space for many appliances.
* Second bedroom north facing with built-in-cupboards.
* Second bathroom with shower, basin and bath
* Third bedroom north facing with built-in-cupboards
* Separate WC with basin
* Stairway leads to split level main bedroom with north and west facing windows. Built-in-cupboards. Main-en-suite with big bath, basin and WC
* Second study which is currently being used as a fifth bedroom. Spacious balcony
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Swimming pool is solar heated.
* Irrigation system.
* Double garages with manual doors.
* Garden shed.
* Staff accommodation consists of a bedroom and separate bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
* Huge covered patio with built-in-braai overlooking pool and garden
* Satellite Dish/aerial.
* Fibre connectivity.
* Alarm system.
* Burglar bars.
The Suburb of Cresta:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Cresta is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School
* Northcliff Primary and High School
* Robin Hills Primary School
* Laerskool Fontainebleau
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg
* Hoerskool Linden
* Laerskool Unika
* Randburg SAPS
* Linden SAPS
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Sandton Mediclinic
* NHC Blackheath