Address: 6 Strelitzia Street, Cresta Ext.2
Erf No: 222
Land Size: 1487 SqM
House Size: +/- 285 SqM
Rates & taxes: R 1 603.49
Price: R 2 000 000
TRANQUIL RETREAT TO CAPTURE YOUR HEART. PERFECT FAMILY HOME, SUPERB FOR THE ENTERTAINER
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Entrance hall leading to reception rooms which all have a wood pattern tiled floor
* Dining room with separate entrance to kitchen
* Formal lounge with unique dual fireplace and sliding door leading to covered patio
* Family room with fireplace, wood paneled wall and French doors leading to covered patio
* Kitchen has granite counters with compact breakfast nook, electric hob, double ovens, plenty cupboard space, built-in vegetable racks, double sink, walk in pantry cupboard, scullery with place for 3 appliances
* Passage way leading to 4 comfortable sized bedrooms
* First bedroom has wood laminated floor with built-in-cupboards and corner window to capture morning sunlight
* Second bedroom has wood laminated floor, is north facing with built-in-cupboards and aluminum window frames
* First bathroom is tiled to ceiling, has a vanity basin, spacious shower and WC
* Linen cupboard
* Third bedroom has wood laminated floor, is also north facing with built-in-cupboards
* Second bathroom consisting of bath and basin
* Main bedroom has large window, plenty built in cupboards, en-suite bathroom consisting of bath, vanity basin and WC
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Large covered entertainers patio, with built-in braai
* Swimming pool
* Double garage
* Wendy house
* Garden shed
* Staff accommodation, separate bedroom and bathroom consisting of shower, basin and WC
* Satellite Dish/aerial
* Fibre connectivity
* Alarm system, electric boundary fence and CCTV
* Burglar bars covering all opening windows
* Trellidors covering all doors
The Suburb of Cresta:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Cresta is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School
* Holy Cross De La Salle Primary and High School
* Robin Hills Primary School
* Northcliff Primary and High School
* Fontainebleau Laerskool
* Unika Laerskool
* Linden Hoerskool
* Randburg Hoerskool
* Linden Police.
* Randburg Police.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Sandton Medi- Clinic.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* NHC Blackheath.