IMMACULATE SMALLHOLDING 4.994ha
JUST OFF THEMBANI ROAD - MURRAY PARK
CLOSE TO ELEPHANT WALK / COWS CORNER AND MAITLANDS BEACH
DUAL AND EXCLUSIVE MANDATE TO SELL
Live freely on this vast, park-like, well cared for smallholding. Fully fenced and cleared.
A comfortable open plan - double volume family home, pool, paddocks, indigenous trees, dressage arena, workers accommodation, water storage tanks and solar heating panels, aluminum doors and windows - are just some of the main features you will find in this spectacular setting.
FAMILY HOME OFFERS: 415m2
Face brick, North facing, Light and bright rooms. Paved parking areas. Paddock fenced around the home for safe roaming of kids and dogs.
* Open plan kitchen with gas stove - and dining room open up onto large
* Undercover patio with built in braai and wooden deck
* Stack doors opening up all living areas
* Generous Lounge with wood rafters for double volume feel has air- conditioning.
* Enclosed Entertainment room with indoor built in braai also opens up onto the undercover wood patio.
* Stepping out onto a large decking area surrounding the sparkling chip-tile pool with unobstructed views of the well maintained country garden and vegetation.
* Guest toilet
* Generous guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom steps out onto the wooden deck.
* Large Office / Study room with private access for clients
* Extra large double garage - inter-leading on remote with ample packing and storage space.
* Solid comfortable wood staircase
* Extra large main King-sized bedroom open plan to modern full bathroom and private wood balcony.
* 2 queen-sized bedrooms with each own private wood balcony
* Family bathroom
* Snug kids TV room on the landing area
* Very strong Wifi signal off MTN tower closeby
* 12 Solar Panels installed
* Heating Panels installed for pool
* 12 Solar Panels installed with 5Kva(4000W) inverter including battery backup
WATER INSTALLATION AND CONSERVATION:
* 32 500 litres connected to the home,
* 12 500 litres connect to the workers cottage and
* 5000 litres connected to horse shelter.
* Submersible and Pressure pump installed
* Solid and secured pool cover
* Grey-water soak away
* 2 Septic tanks installed and functional
* Vegetable/Herb garden fenced
* Workers Cottage and
* Large shed undercover for tractor and storage of equipment
* Wendy house
* Chicken runs fenced
* Horse shelter
* Ample camps for horses to roam
* Atlas response alarm system installed
* Active Farm Comm community
* WhatsApp group
* Night time patrols in area
Caltex Colleen Glen
Island Forest Primary School
Cows Corner / Elephant walk
Kragga kamma road
Bay West Shopping Mall on N2
Call to arrange your private safe viewing today.