3 bedroom house for sale in Clanwilliam
House Sold In Clanwilliam
A Stunning home, a huge plot, your own orchard, country living, a small dam fed from the leivoor. The property borders the Jan Dissels River and Clanwilliam Dam is only 3 minutes away!
The Property Offers:
- A main house with three spacious bedrooms (all air conditioned) of which the main bedroom with en-suite and dressing room opens up onto a large undercover patio.
- A two bedroom Cottage – to be refurbished. With finishing the cottage, this can make a five bedroom, four bathroom property – with ample possibilities to even expand and transform this into your own Bed & Breakfast - the plot is huge enough!
- An open plan kitchen and living area flowing unto the patio.
- The entire patio is fitted with shutters which can be closed on bad weather days and it also adds as a security feature.
- An orchard with table grapes, Shiraz, various fruit trees, lemon and limes, five different varieties of olive trees - all under a computerised irrigation system.
- Ample water from a leivoor and Dam. The leivoor is fed from a perennial spring from the Cederberg Mountains – and has never dried up.
- 2 Pump stations (in full working condition), one at the dam and one at the leivoor.
- A bore hole.
- Linked alarm to Armed Response.
- Lavender and rose gardens.
- The swimming pool is surrounded by green lawns and beautiful views of the surrounding country side and Cederberg Mountains.
Phone for your private viewing and discuss the possibility to add a master craft X2 and accessories to the deal!
We are re-aligned to the new now of conducting business during this period and are fully structured and equipped to assist serious buyers and sellers on-line. Contact us!