Vacant Plots Available from R1,495,000.
Get in touch for more information.
"If you’re looking for a convenient escape from city life that is still a close enough commute to maintain an active career or social life, Noordhoek is the place for you.
A strong, supportive community awaits
you here, with all the outdoor amenities an adventurous individual, growing family or retired couple
might seek. From hiking, mountain biking, horse-riding and surfing to meandering through vineyards and watching a perfect sunset, this active, outdoor way of
life represents true South African living.
Fynbos flourishes in the gullies between homes, and the wide roads and abundance of paths allow children to freely explore the boundaries and wetlands in a secure, protected environment.
- Direct access from Ou Kaapse Weg which leads to both city and airport highways
- Shopping centres across the road, including a supermarket and numerous upmarket shops.
- A new Virgin Active gym planned for the area.
- Reddam House (Pre-Primary, Preparatory and College) and Sun Valley Primary School within easy reach.
- A choice of beaches, walks, rides and trail runs in the adjacent Cape Nature Reserve.
- Popular local restaurants and markets including Café Roux, the famous Food Barn and the beautiful Cape Point Vineyards." Chapmans Bay Estate Website.