This lovely stand alone high visibility office building of 1 448 m2 situated in a treed garden is vacant and ready for occupation with a minimum lease period of three months available. The building is on the easy to find corner of Sloane Street and Georgian Crescent in the heart of the Bryanston office node and is ideal for any company wanting to make a statement. The building comprises two floors of very flexible office space comprising four or eight wings with a private entertainment patio which leads off from the ground floor offices. There are a total of 72 parking bays comprising basement, shaded and open. The building has an impressive sweeping reception area, his and hers bathrooms on each floor and the space is currently laid out with mainly cluster offices created throughout by dry walling but a Tenant Installation Allowance (for a lease period of three years or longer) is available from the owner to alter and decorate the space to suit. An appealing boardroom on the ground floor leads to a ready made entertainment area complete with serving counter and pub counter making this property for the company that entertains clients, etc. The entertainment area flows out onto the outside private patio adding to the entertainment possibilities. There are two kitchens with the ground floor one being spacious and fully fitted with stove, numerous sinks, space for a double door fridge, washing machine, etc.
- Monthly Rental of R110,00 / m2 plus Security, cleaning and other operating costs.
- Additional monthly costs are parking bays, electricity and water consumption, refuse and sewerage collection charges, internal maintenance and VAT.
- Sign for a minimum lease period of three months.
- For leases of between six and 18 months a deposit of 10 % of lease value can be paid over three months
- Two months net rent free available if the initial three to 18 month lease is extended by three years or longer.
- Rental or purchasing of furniture can be arranged.
Flexibility and a custom made solution for today’s uncertain times makes this an appealing premises rental option. 1 Georgian Crescent is in a great position located a five minute drive to William Nicol Drive and Main Avenue. Epsom Downs and Nicolway Shopping Centres are both less than a ten minute drive away and the N1 motorway less than fifteen minutes away. Phone me today to discuss and arrange a viewing of this as well as other office premises or development land to rent in Bryanston, Epsom Downs, Peter Place (Lyme Park), Randburg and surrounds.