Address: 3 Giacomo, 44 Arklow Road, Bryanston
Land Size: 454 square metres
House Size: 382 square metres
Levy: R 3 200.00
Rates & Taxes: approx. R 3 200.00
Price: R 5 100 000.00
Majestic freestanding cluster situated in one of the most sought after complexes and amongst the very best of its kind. It epitomizes a classic concept of modern living in a secure environment where privacy is paramount.
Double-story freestanding cluster
The Complex: One immediately senses a feeling of collective residential pride and ownership when entering "Giacomo". The beautiful executive-style complex is indeed up-market in every sense. The design and well-planned layout provides total privacy, boasts excellent security and tranquility. The sound of flowing water and bird life is completely relaxing which makes this property truly exclusive.
The Residence: The home and shrub-filled garden are truly immaculate. The position is ideal for this quality home.
Inside Feature - The Living Areas (Downstairs)
* Entrance hall with double volume stairway
* Guest bathroom WC and basin
* Large white porcelain tiled lounge & dining room divided by dancing flames gas fire place
* Family room with aluminum stacking door to patio
* Stylish light-wood finish kitchen with star galaxy Caesar-stone tops
* Separate scullery with lots of cupboards and space for 3 appliances
* Space for double fridge with water supply
* Covered tiled patio with built-in-braai flowing to private garden and sparkling pool
* Back door leads to a paved drying courtyard and access gate
Inside Feature - The Bedroom Wing (Upstairs)
* Upstairs passageway connects to 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which the main is en-suite
* The first bedroom or "Guest wing option" is midway up the stairway, has its own balcony with a beautiful view over the river and golf coarse, a fully tiled en-suite bathroom (Shower, WC, vanity & basin) and lots of built-in cupboards
* The second bedroom/study has a white tiled floor with lots built-in cupboard space
* The third bedroom is very spacious and has built in cupboards
* The fourth bedroom also has a balcony with built-in cupboards
* There is a third full bathroom, also fully tiled and with bath, shower, WC, vanity and basin
* The main bedroom is very spacious, has a large private protected balcony with views westwards over the river and golf coarse. The main bedroom suite has a spacious dressing area with built-in cupboards and a full main-en-suite bathroom
The bedrooms are carpeted with underfloor heating and the living areas, study/first bedroom and bathrooms are tastefully tiled with large white ceramic tiles. Main bedroom is very private and protected from the wind, with views over the river and of the exclusive Riverclub Golf Coarse. All the bedrooms have high ceilings with skylight type windows allowing plenty of natural light.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Secure complex with controlled access
* Spacious double garage with automated garage doors
* Separate storage space under the stairway leading from double garage
* Staff accommodation and spacious bathroom includes W/C, basin & large shower
* Private fully enclosed shrub filled garden
* Sparkling pool
Special Features and Benefits:
* The property is immaculate and brand new
* Secure complex gate access
* Quality executive home in a prestigious sought-after complex.
* The property is located in the inner circle, close to Bryanston Shopping Centre and Sandton City
* This 5 bedroom quality residence has a stylish integrated flow and is designed for easy comfortable living, relaxation and private entertainment
* It also affords home office opportunities. You can live and enjoy the convenience of working from home
* The complex is pet friendly
* Water point for double fridge
* Electrolux Beam Central Vacuum system with points in all carpeted bedrooms and a vacuum suck up point on floor for bread crumbs in kitchen
* 2 X 48kg gas bottles in secure lockup cage
* The monthly levy includes ADT alarm and linked security, maintenance of the garden/pool and house insurance.
The suburb of Bryanston
Affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, sought-after schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
Bryanston High School, Bryanston Primary School, Bryaneven Primary School, St Stithians College, Crawford College Sandton, Breshia, Rivonia Primary, Redhill School
Bryanston Shopping Centre, Nicolway Shopping Centre, Hobart Shopping Centre, Randburg CBD, Sandton CBD and Sandton City
Clubs and Parks
Riverclub Golf Club, Bryanston and Sandton Virgin Active gyms and the Braamfontein Spruit trail very popular for walks and mountain biking
Sandton SAPS Morningside
Sandton Clinic, Morningside Clinic